Saturday, March 22, 2008

Daily Meditation Music Ganesha



After posting the meditation music video, i found this one with many positive comments and good music, so thought of posting this too. With some inspiring comments form the you tube, that goes below

* It calmes me down...
makes me relax...
gives me good mood...
makes me positive...
BRILIANT!!!

* I have really bad Anxiety...and whenever I feel it..I listen to this and it seems to take it away..it's incredible

* It trully is amazing. It makes me focus when my feelings and thoughts are like a raging sea.

* ery nice meditation music - thank you

* perfect meditation music !

* great... gave me goosebumps thank you so much for posting

* WOW that was relaxing... I dont know what happened to me while watching this but it felt good. Thanks 4 the post

* This is so calming....it is so pure and it lets you escape the modern world and be centered with yourself.....when you close your eyes and listen to this it seems like you are the only thing in the universe. Thanks for posting!

* after practicing this daily for 2-months my power rating rose from 800kJ/ft to 2,250kJ/ft, I am now able to consistently project/deflect mass particle stream to 22ft and can focus/redirect equivalent

* Maybe the calm of the music, let you relax and forget about your worldy emotions, and take a trip into your own mind free from care...

* try Bhakti yoga. it's the best meditation and you can practice it anytime even when you work. Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

* For those that have been mediating for a while. Would a person who is starting out meditating, wouldn't the image distract someone who is starting out meditating. I mean, how can one concentrate on one's inner being when the image is morphin?
should a newby to meditation close his/her eyes while meditating?
Sincere thanks.

* Om Shanti! a little marvel of music, image and spirit :)

* I feel so calm. My blood pressure dropped so much. I was so angry before I viewed this. I was going to leave a negative comment but just couldn't. This removed the anger. Thanks Any ideas why I feel so much better?

* wow, I could feel it right away, most powerful. more powerful than any prayer. can I get this on a CD for flying and traveling other ways? I can feel my inner being being touched and more powered. wow. this was amazing

* That was magnificent. It was so powerful: I could feel it vibrating right through my being.

* Wow, I've seen other meditation videos but none of them effected me like this one. I felt it in my heart. I've decided to meditate with this for 10 minutes a day like you said. I'll be looking for more of your videos. Very unusually powerful for some mysterious reason.
Thanks for the kewl video...wow.

* what a wonderful experience, the music transports one to higher vibration. well done.

* This was just fabulous, it almost felt like I could feel my third eye! What is that beautiful music?????? Please tell me the album!

* meditation is a never ending story, never ending
journey..

* That was beautiful. God bless u all

* Truly relaxing and spiritual..i love it

* I'm Catholic and I do the three chakra meditation, The navel, The heart, and The third eye, this is a very effective style, go to higher balance . com you'll be amazed, also to let u know it it a paranormal practice; but is wonderful.

* Perfect for the heart chakra!

* I love musics like this.
It's so.. Relaxing - You feel like you are in heaven if you just cloose your eyes on second. GREAT !

* This is my all time favorite video on youtube

* can shine, shine brightly again
I can cry, cry naturally,
I can express the pain.
I can forgive the one that hurt me,
The one that has been hurting himself.

* maravilloso Ganesh.....gracias

* AMAZING

* wonderful!!!!

* beautiful video!

thanks :)

* ~::~ OM Gum Ganeshaya Namaha! ~::~ This Video And Its Spiritually Subtle And Powerful Music Is Auspicious And Is Wonderful! Quite Profoundly Mystical And It Draws One Into Being Deeply Meditative! The Lord Ganesha Visionary Visual Effects Are Profound! ~::~ OM Namah: Shivaya! ~::~

* this did make me relatively relaxed, interesting renders.

* This is just SUPER!!!

* I was really stressed, but now I am completly calm

* Amazing! Thanx!
Jai Shri Ganesha

* This video was awsome! It really helped stimulate my heart chakra with all that green. It emulated a calmness in me and helped me believe that everythings right in my world. Just awsome!

* thank you so much for your answer! the meditation was very good for my soul and i'll try to buy it anywhere.....have a nice day..and good wishes from germany....yours gandiego

* Dude simply amazing, just really wish I could watch this at work. Keith

2 comments:

pk said...

AMAZING WEBSITE , MAY GOD BLESS U ALL

Anonymous said...

HAIL, MARY, FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE. BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB: JESUS. HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD, PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

There is no Christ on this Web site.

Post a Comment